A Few Facts
Some inside information and maybe lesser known facts about me:
- Born: 30th July 1992
- Place of Birth: Halifax, West Yorkshire
- Club: Leeds City AC / Coventry Godiva Harriers
- Events: T34 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m
- Biggest Career Influence: my parents, Graham and Rachel, I want to make them proud.
- Favourite Stadium: London Olympic Stadium - The Theatre of Dreams
- Sporting Hero: Chantal Petitclerc
- Best Memory: The victory lap following my 200m final at the London 2012 Paralympic Games
- Favourite Food: Chocolate raisins!
- Best Place I've visited: New Zealand
- My Music: McFly
- Favourite Film: Monsters Inc.
- Favourite Colour: Purple
- Dislikes: Fish!
- Name the three people you would invite to dinner (living or dead): Marilyn Monroe, Michael Buble & Beyonce
- Are you superstitious: Incredibly! Before every race I have to paint my nails to match my kit or my chair, my chair has to be clean, I have to eat jelly and listen to 'Skepta - Hold on'. Oh and I also have lucky underwear and socks!
- Favourite Quote: 'Those afraid of pain will never know glory'
- Ambition: To be unbeatable